View Single Post
Old 06-20-10, 11:39 AM   #42
Logical

Default Re: ** Official Medal of Honor ~Beta~ Thread **

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnDio View Post
My bad, i thought that BC2 was already using Frostbite 2.0. Yes, both BC2 and Medal Of Honor are Frostbite 1.5 with Destruction 2.0. In which case... my previous post goes like this:

" Same here. It's the Frostbite 1.5 engine. We might get better usage with a better SLI profile, but it is well known that Frostbite 1.5 is CPU bound (meaning that a I7 CPU will run it silky smooth, C2Q and C2D will have minor issues with the game). Same thing as in Bad Company 2 basically! "

Yeah dude i thought exactly the same upto last week when someone corrected me. I have always thought of BFBC2 as nothing more as a fill in to keep us PC gamers happy untill the holy grail that is BF3 is released with frostbite 2.0, I really do hope they make it a PC exclusive because there is no way that a console could handle BF3 the way it needs to be on PC...

On topic: I still havent played MoH beta but with the feedback from everyone else it seems its gonna lack on the finish product...even at this stage of development its easy to see what is wrong and that simply is the mechanics for the engine are not really suited to that of a fast paced FPS.

I am very eager to see what is Respawn studios first game for EA.
Logical is offline   Reply With Quote