View Single Post
Old 06-21-10, 07:48 PM   #13
FearMeAll

Default Re: Microsoft Reinvesting in PC Platform (Again)

I'm alone here but the games look pretty good to me. I still remember being absolutely blown away when I first played Giants:Citizen Kabuto and today's games are way different. I love lots of FSAA and ANISO so I'll take console ports and all. I still play DOS games to this day, so that may be why I'm so easily pleased.

You kids are desensitized....lol. Nothing can satisfy you anymore. Go find an old NES and plug it into your tv and play that for hours, then complain about today's games and "lame" console graphics. (I still play my NES)

I'm getting old at 27.
[FONT="Courier New"] HTPC: Intel Wolfdale 3ghz, 4 gigs DDR2 800 ram, 500gig HDD, Craptastic 7600GS, Windows 7 32bit, XBMC installed [/FONT] :D
[B]My Video Encoding/Office rig:[/B] [I] Intel QX9650 @ 3ghz, 1333mhz FSB, 4gigs Patriot Extreme DDR3 @ 1333mhz, XFX 790i 3-way Sli mobo, Xf-Fi Extreme Gamer, 400watt Fanless Power Supply, 9500GT 64-bit bus(ouch!), 8.750TB HDD, Windows 7 64-bit Ultimate. [B][FONT="Arial Narrow"]Everything at stock and completely boring..[/FONT][/B][/I] :type:
FearMeAll is offline   Reply With Quote