Thread: Singularity
View Single Post
Old 06-28-10, 02:40 PM   #55
Toss3
.<<o>>.

Default Re: Singularity

Quote:
Originally Posted by NarcissistZero View Post
You know how some Unreal Engine 3 games have textures that fade in slowly after the level loads? Most on PC load the textures so fast you don't notice, but on console you see them slowly pop-in as you start the level.

Singularity apparently has a problem where sometimes they do not load in at all on PC, some kind of glitch. It is fixable by changing the streaming settings, but you have to hex edit the exe and another file to do it. www.download.com should have a bunch of free hex editors.
Wow lucky me - was just about to click the order button when I switched to nvnews and saw this thread. This really sucks - been looking forward to this game, but not gonna spend a dime and a crappy port.