View Single Post
Old 06-29-10, 03:15 PM   #40
NarcissistZero
Loving Everything Me

Send a message via AIM to NarcissistZero
Default Re: Direct X11 looks to be another failure(implementation wise)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptnStubing View Post
I like pointing out how stupid gamers are. At leas my pointing it out might educate one new gamer to the trappings this hobby can bring. If I can save just one young person from being a pathetic wet drippy pussy, then I have done my job. There is NO logic in crying about DX11. Not having DX11 be earth shatteringly amazing will not affect how you enjoy a particular game title in any way. So don't get ur panties in a crusty wad because you are pathetic.

BTW I'm not a troll. I'm doing you all a public service. I actually should be paid for this. Someone has got to let you gamers know how far off the deep end of vaginerville you have gone. I only care about you and want the best for you. So please come back to us and just have fun playing the games like normal people do. Jaggies are not evil, low rez textures are not a sin and alpha textures are not demons. Everything will be alright...

My point remains valid... there is a logic to complaining about thing like DirectX on a PC gaming message forum. Just because people complain about it does not mean they are actually really bothered though, the internet gives us a place to vent frustrations to like-minded individuals when it is not serious enough of an issue or concern to bother complaining about elsewhere.

And more to the point, you're still in here writing a vulgar and passionate complaint about... people complaining. It's really quite retarded, and the essence of spending time and emotion on something that doesn't matter.
I gots one of them high powered gaming computers with an EVGA GTX 480 video thingy and a Q9550 processing device and also one of them Windows 7 64 operating programs with 4GB of some Corsair 1033 DDR2 ram.

Steam, Xbox Live and PSN: StingingVelvet
NarcissistZero is offline   Reply With Quote