View Single Post
Old 07-12-10, 07:02 PM   #29
Viral
Registered User of Women

Default Re: TF2 - Engineer Update today

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sazar View Post
lol, if you are on the same server as me, I pray you are not a noob Viral

We don't take kindly to your kind (hence why there are tutorials and stuff).

TF2 is just a blast though

Right now the Engineers just seem a little over-powered. I am expecting another patch soon to re-balance them. With everyone playing engineer, it is almost impossible to take out all the guns if there aren't any medics.
Oh I'm a complete noob. I only play on Australian servers though since my ping would be too bad otherwise. My friend is teaching me but I'm still lost with some classes. I've managed to master medic decent enough and I go alright sometimes at soldier and heavy and sometimes pyro. Everything else I have nfi I think I've only played for like 18hrs so far.

The engineers are definitely overused, They'll probably have to make another patch to balance it again... maybe make the scouts better at taking out guns somehow? Scouts seem to need a boost at something.

Acer TravelMate 4002WNLCi: Pentium M 725 @ 1.6GHz | Mobility Radeon 9700/64MB | 2GB DDR400 | 15.4" WXGA
Viral is offline   Reply With Quote