View Single Post
Old 07-16-10, 09:06 PM   #39
knghtwhosaysni
Ni!

Default Re: iPhone 4 recall "inevitable" as PR experts call for action

what. why should apple do a recall to change the antenna if just about everyone is happy enough to keep the phone (including yourself)?

Maybe they are cutting off the date at September bc they want to stop allocating the resources to process requests at some point rather than let it linger on forever.... 2 months is plenty of time to take out <5 minutes to tell Apple you would like a free case anyway, why is that so bad?

Anywho, of the reviews I read (ars and Anand), it seemed like the antenna issue was only an issue if you were holding it in a very unnatural manner. No product is perfect and you can't expect companies to recall their products in an effort to make them slightly more perfect. If it is a dealbreaker, then they have done plenty to let you return the phone at no cost, but I get the feeling not many people are going to take advantage of that... This really just seems like a ****storm cooked up by the media.
| i7-2600k | ASUS P8H67-M LE | eVGA GTX 275 1792MB | 8GB 1333mhz | Samsung 830 64GB | Seagate 7200.10 320GB | Seagate 7200.11 1.5TB | Creative X-Fi XtremeMusic | Dell S2209W | Audio-Technica ATH-A700 | Logitech G500 | Logitech Driving Force GT |
knghtwhosaysni is offline   Reply With Quote