View Single Post
Old 07-25-10, 12:42 PM   #6
Imbroglio
xeroyphyte

Default Re: Can apple get any more pathetic?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViN86 View Post
The article says they can't reproduce it with the Droid X, unlike the iPhone4 problem, which they could reproduce.
that would be because there are two antennae on the droid x. one at the top and one at the bottom of the phone. given that it's a 4.3" screen, you'd have to have hands the size of rajon rondo in order to cover both. apple is interfering in some other manner in their video.

ignoring the whole "deathgrip thing" for a second. apple's f*ck up is that you can drop calls with a single pinky if you position it correctly to short out the antenna. i find it hilarious that their key "innovation" is an engineering disaster.

it's about time they get knocked down off their high horse. for a while the media was scaring me with how far they were lodged in apple's lower torso.

HT: 360 -- Sony60A3000 -- Onkyo SR605 --> Polk cs2, monitor 60s and monitor 40s w/ Bic F12 sub -- PS3
XBL:Mr X3r0 -- PSN:Mr_X3r0

Rig- Asus P6X58D Premium - intel i7 920 @3.6 - EVGA GTX570 - Corsair HX1000 - Prolimatech Mega Shadow - WD640 - COOLER MASTER ATCS 840 - OCZ Gold 6GB DDR3 1600*

Imbroglio is offline   Reply With Quote