View Single Post
Old 11-11-03, 03:25 PM   #63
mrgoodcheese

Quote:
Originally posted by digitalwanderer
What are you talking about? The big difference is between nVidia's pre and post patch scores, and that difference says that nVidia is still cheating.

I'd love to hear any other explanations...at least ones that make one tiny little iota of sense.
Calm down there guy..........

OK, now, what I'm saying is, this whole soap opera of "As the World Turns Because of Cheaters" is just melodramatic goofiness.

NV makes it's hardware. NV makes drivers to run it's hardware. NV makes improved drivers to make it's hardware perform better. Owners of NV FX cards rejoice because their hardware performs better with games and other applications, because of the improved drivers. The opposition crys "cheater! cheater!" due to logical fear for justification of purchases. Suddenly, certain benchmarks supposedly have the power to filter a manufacturer's products, to the way they see fit *cough*$*cough*............

Anyway, my 5900 performs awsome in the games I play and the applications I run, and the 52.16 drivers from NV were a very nice surprise and very welcome. I don't play the benchmarks. And I base my decisions on actual user experiences.

Quote:
Originally posted by Jas28
Man, my day is ruined....my 3dmark score will go down now. But, I guess I am glad that my games run fine with my 5900!!
^^ He has wisdom....
mrgoodcheese is offline   Reply With Quote