View Single Post
Old 08-21-10, 05:35 AM   #91
batterbrain101
"TAZ LIKE!"

Cool Re: Anyone else getting a Samsung Galaxy S phone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiCZoK4 View Post
I am so much hyped for this phone. I was after Milestone but god I didnt had my payment then becouse I would get it not knowing It cant be overclocked as Droid can.
The Captivate is being tested over clocked to 1.2 GHz, of course there are bugs but it sounds like development is going fairly well, read up on it over at XDA-developers (A must go to site for WM, Android phone users) So there might be hope yet if you don't care about battery life.

Personally my Captivate does everything I need it too and a whole hell of alot more that I'm still figuring out. I have had no issues with GPS, data has stuttered a few times but that was because it was starting to lose my WiFi signal while trying keep it going through 3G, it got confused (IMO) stopped the transfer but picked up where it left off when I hit OK and finished no problem. It's always been the same scenario and just a few time so far.

You got to love having 16GB of ram on board and I added another 16GB Micro sdhc card to it for good measure.

This phone is slick and functional to an excess.

My rig:
Asus Maximus VI Hero
Intel i7 4770K@ 4.2 GHz
16GB G-Skill Trident X DDR3 2400 Ram
Corsair 750HX "Silver Certified" PSU
Corsair H70 Hydro CPU Cooler
2x PNY GTX 770 OC2 4GB in SLI
180 GB Intel 520 SSD
2 TB Barracuda HD, 2 TB WD Caviar Green
Logitech G-510 Keyboard
Windows 7 Professional 64 bit
3 Samsung 24" LED SyncMaster Monitors