View Single Post
Old 11-16-03, 08:48 PM   #4
|JuiceZ|

Send a message via Skype™ to |JuiceZ|

Chris let me tell you man, I've been a diehard fps genre player all my life. After months of nagging, the guys at work finally talked me into playing. Granted I've never really played a mmorpg so this may not be anything new to you, but I'm amazed at how much there is to do in this guy. Its not just about killing/leveling anymore. And with the additional of creature mounts, player cities, vehicles and ultimately intergalactic war, it will only get better

alright, back to the cantina....

Quote:
Originally posted by ChrisRay
Have you played any other MMORPGS that it might be comparable too? I have Played Everquest And AO, And I loved Everquest. So I am somewhat tempted by the star wars universe.

How are the time sinks? How Is leveling. I'd love a review if you'd be willing to give it

Lastly, Do you think my computer can run it or is it gonna run my hardware into the ground :P
One thing to keep in mind Chris, this is not like EQ. This game swallows EQ in content and theres so much more to do than just kill things & level.
hometheater KURO PDP-5020 | Marantz SR6005 | Definitive BP7001s, CLR3000, BPVXPs
|JuiceZ| is offline   Reply With Quote