View Single Post
Old 10-27-10, 10:06 AM   #31
mailman2
Ducking & Dodging

Default Re: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViN86 View Post
I've been playing the first one recently. The fps cap isn't that bad, and the graphics look ok at highest settings. I would assume the second is the same. It's not great, but it's a far cry from the piece of **** people are making it out to be.
Well with the first one there was the whole "the PC will never play this" mentality, then we get it and it's meh at best. 30 FPS, vasoline filter, no AA. The expectation was so high because the developer thought the consoles were God and PC sucked, so I'd blame it more on the developer not knowing a ****ing PC can eat 10 consoles for breakfast. Yea, clearly another loss for pure stupidity by a console developer.

The game was ok, I picked it up on a Steam sale, never finished it. Got to a level where there was a bug with the controls and a bunch of people got stuck there, I was one of them.

The second one however with everything maxed and using a controller is fun, but I've gotta say about 2 hours in and yea, very repetitive. Still 30 fps cap, gasoline filter, but we have AA and enough blur to blind a bat. At least they didn't set the bar so high this time for the PC crowd.

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Lee View Post
Oh, if the whole world had only one neck for me to squeeze in my hands...
mailman2 is offline   Reply With Quote