View Single Post
Old 10-28-10, 02:56 PM   #42
HiCZoK4

Default Re: Castlevania - Lords of Shadow

Quote:
Originally Posted by LurkerLito View Post
I just finished Enslaved last night and for the PS3 version that I played, I would say it is horrible. How anyone gave this game a good rating above a 6 is a mystery. People didn't like the fixed camera angles on Castlevania, but Enslaved has some of the worst camera angles when fighting. The fight system is not very good at all and the texture pop up on the PS3 version (can't speak about the 360 version) is horrible and the type of Unreal Engine 3 like problems that plagued the ME on the XB360. It's also buggy, every now and then it would stop letting me switch the staff plasma/stun setting, and no way to get it to work again other than quitting the game and restarting. That is a big deal when it's essential to use stun to get by shielded enemies on some levels and if you didn't hit a checkpoint, you'll be redoing stuff unnecessarily. I was pretty disappointed in the game especially since I thought, even though short, Heavenly Sword was pretty good game by Ninja Theory.
I love Enslaved. I am on my playthrought right now. It sooo much reminds me of Beyond good and evil (which is yet to be beaten as most incredible/heart game) which is good.
I like music, characters and overall graphics.

Gameplay is a bit dull but It doesnt matter for me as atmosphere is very good. Facial animations and look in Trip eyes ... damn. Those have to be some of best eyes/facial animation Ive seen.
For me .. Its a great heart moving game. but as a game i would give it 7-8/10
HiCZoK4 is offline   Reply With Quote