Game will be released depending on location. AU players might get a early gametime if they get the Retail version of the game, Steam purchased users will have to wait for Steam Unlock (Similar to MW2)
"Dedicated servers are excellent," Mark Lamia, head of Activision-owned Black Ops developer Treyarch, told magazine PC Zone as relayed by CVG. "I don't see any reason not to see them unless... well, I just don't see any reason not to.
- Dedicated Servers are back! (Although its hosted / controlled by GameServers, some countries will not have servers and they will suffer quiet a bit)
- Console (~) is back (And this time its real, unlike MW2 which had ~ as Console on the instruction manual
- Replay is back, and with full rewind/fast forward functions
- New Gameplay modes including everyone's favourite "Gun Game"
- Tons of new maps, features & customization.