View Single Post
Old 11-19-03, 10:23 PM   #91
Malfunction

Quote:
Originally posted by StealthHawk
There are other options. Although I agree with what John Reynolds said, it is obvious that trying to discuss the subject is a waste of time
1) I resent that and can see why so many are leaving nVnews.

2) If you had even read what I said, I responded to what Wonderer said about FM just releasing another patch to invalidate NV's 3DMark scores once again. *Hence, software updates putting doubt in the actuall software.

3) I find it completely rediculous to say some haven't upgraded to a FX or even a GF4 because of the AF or soley because of the AF performance. That is just a crock.

Why do you keep trying to put words into my mouth? I notice you all team up too as soon as someone has something good or decent to say about NV, and yet you bust their chops because what... they come here with the belief that this is a NV Fansite and they are force fed all the ATi is godly crap. That is just awful. I also don't see how I have ever been rude to any of you in any of my post either. Why are you so quick to judge or prosecute someone as a troll whenever they go against the grain it appears and believe Nv is not all that bad.

Pfffft... Thanks for the welcome.

Peace,

Last edited by Malfunction; 11-19-03 at 10:34 PM.
Malfunction is offline   Reply With Quote