View Single Post
Old 11-22-10, 06:15 PM   #80
Viral
Registered User of Women

Default Re: Official release date of gran turismo 5...

^ lol Why the reaction?

Slawter. I don't get your stance on this at all. You don't have to use the standard cars, just don't buy cars from the used car lot if you don't want them... all premiums are in the dealers. The standard cars look good enough though, better than many competing games out there. So why not include them for people who are fans of those cars?

Poloyphony are trying to cater to all sorts of racing/driving/car enthusiasts. So there's a little bit of something for everyone. Unfortunately that also means there's stuff lacking for everyone... the end result should be a good all round game though. If you only care about simulation racing and new cars, that's great, but I can assure you that millions of other people who will buy GT5 enjoy the lineup of older cars and would be downright pissed if they were all axed in favour or more new cars. Same deal with the tracks... if they dropped one of the world circuit tracks or even fantasy tracks for another NASCAR oval people would be pissed. As it is now there's a good balance at least... yes, lacking content, but a good balance of what is there for the most part.

I know I'm probably coming off a bit pro GT, but I just don't agree with your closed minded attitude of basically saying everyone who wants to drive one of the standard cars should miss out because they're not good enough for your standards and you don't desire any of those cars anyway.

Acer TravelMate 4002WNLCi: Pentium M 725 @ 1.6GHz | Mobility Radeon 9700/64MB | 2GB DDR400 | 15.4" WXGA
Viral is offline   Reply With Quote