View Single Post
Old 11-26-10, 07:44 PM   #123
sammy sung

Default Re: Official release date of gran turismo 5...

Quote:
Originally Posted by slaWter View Post
Already saw the credits lol. But that's not stopping me Like every GT, this one is also very motivating and I can't wait to try it with the GT3 RS and CSP.

So far, apart from the obvious quality issues, I only have two things to complain about First the FFB is not really great. I don't get a feel for the track surface and its bumps. There are FFB effects while driving over the curbs but not over bumps.
And then there are the insanely long menu loading times. It takes way too long to navigate from the main GT Life screen to an event description, then back to tune/upgrade the car and back to the event. Stuff like that consumes a lot of time.

Lol the red car 2 cars in front of you,is that a Cizeta V16 ? Kinda impressed if it is,that's a pretty rare car and not that well known.The premium cars looks very very good,bought the game yesterday but was too tired to try it out.