View Single Post
Old 12-02-10, 04:43 PM   #1020
CaptnStubing

Default Re: Official World of Warcraft Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by v3rninater View Post
Honestly, I like the changes, before you had to deal with stupid guild crap, now almost any guild can get epics, that's the way it should be. But if you want unique crap that's just a smidge better then reg. epics, then join a big grinder guild. But this bs of "vanilla pioneers" I was one of them, had a lvl 20 rogue in Open Beta before release. All that bullcrap is NOT what it was cracked up to be. I left WOW because those "vanilla whiner pioneer morons" pissed me off so bad, their ego centric bull is the reason why many people wouldn't play wow.

It was the best decision for MOST people, and for Blizzard business wise to make it ez on most people. It still really isn't THAT ez either, so people who "show off" and talk junk about how it's so ez and ruined the game. WELL most of us have a freakin life, so get over it, this game is too good for most of them stupid "pioneer" people anyway. Why ruin it for the other 98% of those who play just so that those morons can whine and hold it over everyone else.

If you are some stupid elitist, SHUT UP and GET OVER IT, the game actually makes a lot more sense now. If you want to be elitist go play some Korean MMO and grind till you are 65 just to hold that over everyone's head.

Sorry, I'm just sick of it...so many things were ruined in WOW because of people like this...So dumb, so dumb, so dumb, SOOooo.. they climbin in yo windows.... blah...
I liked it better when epics were hard to get. I was never in a big mega guild but the few epics I got was kinda cool. Right now epics are like blues and there is no epic level gear.

WoW is easy and always has been easy. This is why I am for the most part a PVPer. After the adventure of leveling I like the commpetition of other players rather than grinding for gear.
CaptnStubing is offline   Reply With Quote