View Single Post
Old 12-03-10, 12:15 AM   #4
ATOJAR
Bish Bash Bosh
 
ATOJAR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Middlesbrough, England.
Posts: 2,756
Send a message via MSN to ATOJAR
Default Re: Should i wait or buy?

I would wait my fellow northerner

I have a 260 too, Im waiting unill after Christmas before i upgrade ... Either to a GTX 570/580 depending on the price difference.
__________________
Intel i7 920 D0(Ultra-120 eXtreme) - ASUS P6T iX58 - 6GB Corsair DDR3 XMS3 1600MHz - Sound Blaster X-Fi Xtreme Gamer - Corsair 120GB Force 3 SSD(Win7/apps) - Seagate Barracuda SATA II 500GB(storage/games) - LG W2452T 24" LCD 1920x1200 Monitor - MSI GTX 760 2GB - Windows 7 Ultimate X64 - Corsair 750W TX PSU - Antec 900 Case - Logitech G500 Mouse - Logitech G15 v2 Keyboard.
ATOJAR is offline   Reply With Quote