View Single Post
Old 12-03-10, 10:21 AM   #7
Dazz
"TOON ARMY!"
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Newcastle, United Kingdom
Posts: 5,138
Send a message via AIM to Dazz
Default Re: Should i wait or buy?

I have been thinking that, i am suspecting that the GTX 570 is going to be priced at 300 about the same as the GTX480 and the GTX580 is currently going for about 400. 300 is a bit much for my pocket, Infact i am going to order the GTX 470, if the GTX 570 is out and is better priced i will just send the GTX470 back and buy the 570.
__________________
"Never interupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."

Processor: AMD Phenom II X6 1090T Black Edition @ 4.25GHz
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3
Graphics: ASUS ENGTX470
Memory: 4GB Kingston HyperX Blu PC12800 DDR3
Monitor: LG E2260V-PN Full HD WLED 22" & DELL 20" 2005FPW,
Power: Coolermaster Silent Pro Modular 850w PSU
Sound: Logitech Z5500 Digital.
Cooling: Thermalright Silver Arrow.
1st Storage: Kingston V100 SSDNow128GB SSD
2nd Storage: Samsung Spinpoint F1 750GB
Dazz is offline   Reply With Quote