View Single Post
Old 12-05-10, 12:13 AM   #153
Viral
Registered User of Women

Default Re: ***Official Gran Turismo 5 Feedback Thread***

Quote:
Originally Posted by slaWter View Post
My tuned Dome was a bit too much for my moron B-Spec driver. He spun out at the exit of every hairpin.

I hate B-Spec.
Just done the Japanese Classic in it with my third B-spec driver who just got to lvl 1. Had no problems even though you have to run comfort soft tyres. Trick is when he has a much faster car is to tell him to decrease pace right at the start. In this event he will usually get out in front right away, at which point you can then tell him to maintain pace (or decrease if the car is fast enough). Then once he gets down below the middle tell him to increase and then maintain when just a bit in the red. As long as you keep him around the middle he should be fine.

Daytona is rediculous for B-spec. I had to make my Silverado SST concept 750bhp so that he could easily overtake on the straights since he would brake too much for the corners and have other cars bump draft him. Seriously the car behind would always bump draft him, they would both drive way too slow and other cars would over take on the outside Stupid. On top of this they always tap their brakes over the start/finish line.

I've heard people say to put the brake balance down to 1F 1R and it will reduce their over braking, I'm yet to try this.

Acer TravelMate 4002WNLCi: Pentium M 725 @ 1.6GHz | Mobility Radeon 9700/64MB | 2GB DDR400 | 15.4" WXGA
Viral is offline   Reply With Quote