View Single Post
Old 12-06-10, 01:43 AM   #3
Muppet

Default Re: Thinking about getting 3D Vision...

I'm a bit biased when it comes to 3D gaming. For me personally it made a huge difference. In fact I haven't been that much blown away since the first time I fired up GLQuake on my new Voodoo based video card. For me 3D is the best thing to happen to gaming for ages. You just feel so immersed in the game. It really does feel like you are part of the gaming world around you.

But like all things, some people aren't as impressed as I am. If you can, I would recommend you go and check it out. Then you can make up your own mind.

By the way the 3D effect is nothing like the old Blue/Red glasses. Even movies like Avatar have nothing on what Nvidia has produced with 3D vision. The 3D effect can be increased or decreased. You can have as much depth and popout as you can handle.
Asus Rampage IV Extreme Black Edition | Intel 4930k | SS Phasechange | 16GB Corsair Platinum DDR3 1866 | Asus GTX680 x2 SLI | Corsair AX1200 Watt PSU | Lian-Li PC-8NWX | Intel 520 120Gb SSD x2 | Samsung S27A950D 27" 120Hz | HP ZR24w 24" S-IPS x3 Nvidia Surround @6000x1200 | Xonar Essence STX
Muppet is offline   Reply With Quote