View Single Post
Old 12-19-10, 03:54 PM   #105
Viral
Registered User of Women

Default Re: Crysis 2 - New screenshots *DROOL*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soetdjuret View Post
Cherry picking beautiful examples? Now that was a bold and quite dumb comment dont you think? The level of detail has always been remarkable good over the entire level. And now this should be even better in C2 because they got some really talented environment artists in there to make the standard of each game level high. So your comment is bull in my opinion.

The trailer is from a PC running Medium settings, i already told you that. What's the problem of using a controller? They dont wanna show of the real graphics of Crysis 2 yet using a full feadered gaming PC yet for a reason.
By cherry picking beautiful examples I mean good, stunning screenshots. Just like with crysis, you could take a screenshot of an ordinary part of the game and it wouldn't look all that great. Take one of a good sunrise/set over a nice bit of scenery with volumetric fog and light rays and it was stunning. Really it's just like real life - you can take an ordinary photo or a great one. I'm simply saying that the devs are going to take great shots to show off the game, when you play the actual game the results will vary. It's the same for any game.

As for the trailer being at medium settings, yes, YOU told us. Where's your source to back that up? Some asian forum again? Like I said you get way over hyped on these things and seem to believe every rumour you come across on the net.

Acer TravelMate 4002WNLCi: Pentium M 725 @ 1.6GHz | Mobility Radeon 9700/64MB | 2GB DDR400 | 15.4" WXGA
Viral is offline   Reply With Quote