View Single Post
Old 12-24-10, 11:37 PM   #27
MUYA

Send a message via MSN to MUYA
Default Re: DC Universe Online

I say its definately a MMO I personally could get into.

Character and a class Customization
Choose hero or villain archetype. And powers (th you can have, melee, ranged and mode (ie Magic or physical etc o combination) and these are divided into Skills / Powers and others (can't remember). Investing your feat points or skill points unlocks more combos or effects ie (increase DPS) to your character
Character can be customizable up to a point. Out look, size, costume etc (may need more customizable features later)

Playability
At the surface level its fun, combo system is pretty much action game type (mouse buttons). I haven't had much time to follow the main arc story or even side quests yet but just the first instance where you start has hooked me in to say, oooh its promising.
At my current level of 3 its solo..haven't been into any group instances/quests and haven't learned any class specific stuff so not comment there.

Graphics
Graphics are OK, there are some nice effects but it can't surpass Aion or Age of Conan on that front. Engine is based on a popular franchised one..all I am going to say.

Overall
Its promising for me!
Corsair K90 - Corsair Venegance 2000 Headset - Razer Naga Epic
Corsair 600T Case
MUYA is offline   Reply With Quote