View Single Post
Old 01-04-11, 01:07 PM   #157
mailman2
Ducking & Dodging

Default Re: Crysis 2 - New screenshots *DROOL*

Quote:
Originally Posted by YodaStar View Post
So now sales amount is not important beyond first couple of months? Cant keep moving the goal post whenever offended by official numbers. 1 million copies is also quite impressive given the nature and to part FUD about needing such "super computer" to play Crysis at all. It's actually not quite common for AAA games to sell millions of copies for single platform for the first months on any platform.

Try harder son, I am not impressed.
With the steep system requirements, they are lucky 1mill people bought it at full retail. But yea, a sale is a sale.

Personally, I think they were steamed they didn't bring it to the consoles cause you can pretty much release anything to the console crowd and 6 million of them will pay $60 for it regardless of what it is. PC gamers expect more and we complain when something is busted. Console gamers don't cause it's mommy and daddy out the $60... not the actual person that bought it. They'll just trade it in on the next piece of garbage and move on.

I'm a bit more cautious with my $60.

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Lee View Post
Oh, if the whole world had only one neck for me to squeeze in my hands...
mailman2 is offline   Reply With Quote