View Single Post
Old 01-06-11, 11:47 AM   #35
mullet

Default Re: Post Your Rig 2011 Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViN86 View Post
Looks awesome mullet. I love that case, too, love the black on aluminum. Did you add that black piece there to hide the wires or did it come like that? Looks super clean.
Yeah I use a 1/8 inch black foam on the top and bottom. The bottom has a lot of holes so I used it to cover the hole to keep unfiltered air from getting in. I also plugged every hole in the case to keep all the air in the case going through the filters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slaWter View Post
As always mullet, it doesn't get cleaner that that

btw, do you have a photo of a "fully equipped" rig you built? You know with 6 or so HDDs, Multi-GPU and so on. With your cable management skills, even a rig like that should look very polished.
I wish I had the money to do that (multi GPU). I was going get a SSD and mount it next to the mobo on the tray and then use the WD 640 for storage. I will probably do that on my next full upgrade. I may do multi GPU when I get a 24" plus monitor but @ 1680x1050 I don't see a use for that yet. I really don't think the cable management is that good I have seen way better but thanks guys.