View Single Post
Old 01-06-11, 02:50 PM   #60
Soetdjuret
Teh lazy swede

Default Re: Official Battlefield Bad Company 2 Vietnam Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muppet View Post
You are kidding about the last part aren't you. Vietnam weapons are way over powered compared to BC2. At least in BC2, if someone shoots first you can still kill them. In Vietnam whoever shoots first gets the kill 99% of the time, unless they are a complete noob.
Nah not me, am not kidding. I played some regular bc2 yesterday.. and it's alot faster, kills are done alot qucker. Is also notable on the scores, i never use to get more than 20 kills in a round, i often get 30+ kills on regular bc2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadhog View Post
Let me shoot you with an smg and see how long you live.
Even tho i blocked you, am too curious to not read lol. Am talking about SMG at great distances, over 300m.. In bc2, the 9mm uzi or the PP2000 are about as accurate as any of the assault rifles. That's not realistic. Sure at close range they are deadly due to high rate of fire. But still, the 9mm never have the same range and punch as a 5.56 or 7.62 round.. In Arica Harbour for example, i can easily pic a guy (american) on the hillside near their base with a PP2000 at ridiculous distances with magnum ammo and red dot, just burst and u'll maintain accuracy.