View Single Post
Old 01-14-11, 11:24 AM   #188
Redeemed

Default Re: Crysis 2 - New screenshots *DROOL*

Quote:
Originally Posted by |JuiceZ| View Post
Iíve been good man, thanks for asking. Our family is growing, my son Tristan will be 2yrs old in April and we have a little girl due the first week of Apr. We're done now though, 2 is enough as far as I'm concerned lol

As far as the pc goes, definitely going with a Sandy Bridge cpu but everything else is up in the air.
  • Core i5-2500K
  • Asus P8P67
  • graphics card (undecided)
  • 4GB Corsair DDR3
  • OCZ V2 SSD (60GB or 120GB)
  • LG bd burner
  • Lian Li V1200 (already have)
  • Corsair PSU

Been out of the game for a little while so if you have any suggestions let me know. The GTX 580 looks great but its too rich for my blood. I'm thinking about getting a cheaper card now and buy another later for SLI.
Great to hear! So we're gonna' have two lil' JuiceZ's runnin' around causing havok.

As for the rig... looks good. What DOC suggested is a great idea. Otherwise, if you still feel like dabbling with your hardware get a 6950 and flash it to a 6970. It's easy, practically a guaranteed success. If by chance anything goes wrong, you can flip the switch on the card and instantly you're back to the factory default BIOS and a working unit. I've been so impressed with my 5770 that I'd recommend the 6950 myself. But the 570 is a very stout card, can't go wrong either way.

Good to see you around bro.
Redeemed is offline   Reply With Quote