View Single Post
Old 01-17-11, 07:04 AM   #18
FearMeAll

Default Re: PS3 security hacked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardant View Post
Umm?

PC has been "hacked" for years and people still buy games and the PC is still here.

You can buy pirated movies, DVDrips, BRrips, anything and people still buy originals.

Downloading songs in mp3 is easier and faster than buying them and people still buy originals.

Why exactly should this be any different?
Well maybe this will shut up console people about pc piracy. I'm tired of hearing it from devs. Of course every console has been hacked or modchipped at some point. I mod chipped my gamecube for fun 2 months ago lol. Even have an old softmodded xbox 1, a mod chipped ps2, mod chipped ps1, and even a mod chipped sega saturn. The dreamcast I have, well, everyone knows that story...

On hand helds, I have an old GBA flash cart, and a modded psp. Didn't need flash carts for the virtual boy since it only had 13 games. I have 8 of them for a laugh. I like the mod scene after the console has died in development. It's the best way to complete a collection of old crap. I've become obsessed with it. I gotta post a pic of this room I have all this old junk in.
[FONT="Courier New"] HTPC: Intel Wolfdale 3ghz, 4 gigs DDR2 800 ram, 500gig HDD, Craptastic 7600GS, Windows 7 32bit, XBMC installed [/FONT] :D
[B]My Video Encoding/Office rig:[/B] [I] Intel QX9650 @ 3ghz, 1333mhz FSB, 4gigs Patriot Extreme DDR3 @ 1333mhz, XFX 790i 3-way Sli mobo, Xf-Fi Extreme Gamer, 400watt Fanless Power Supply, 9500GT 64-bit bus(ouch!), 8.750TB HDD, Windows 7 64-bit Ultimate. [B][FONT="Arial Narrow"]Everything at stock and completely boring..[/FONT][/B][/I] :type:
FearMeAll is offline   Reply With Quote