View Single Post
Old 01-21-11, 06:56 AM   #28
Rollo

Default Re: GTX570 or Ati 6950 ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadhog View Post
Still, 2x AA maxxed graphics is pretty high. Would it hurt so much to drop the quality a bit? I sold my two other monitors because I didn't need them and didn't like the bezels.

Nah not buying into anything. If I was buying into it I would own it, but I don't. All they have to do is update to DP.
If you had Eyefinity, did you try it on a single 6970? How did that work out? I think we both know that at 1080P monitors and up single GPU Eyefintity is a checkbox feature most wouldn't use due to them limits it would place on many new games.

And its mostly newer games that support resolutions above 25X16.

As far as their 3d goes, my point was that it this point in time in North America (no monitors for sale, 24fps limit on tvs and projectors at 1080P) it may as well not exist. I'd never heard of DDD till this announcement, and IZ3d drivers aren't exactly well reviewed. Their monitors sold so well they quit making them.

Rig 2:
intel 2500K + NVIDIA GTX590 + Dell 3007 WFPHC

[SIZE="1"]NVIDIA Focus Group Member
[B]NVIDIA Focus Group Members receive free software and/or hardware from NVIDIA from time to time to facilitate the evaluation of NVIDIA products. However, the opinions expressed are solely those of the Members.[/B][/SIZE]
Rollo is offline   Reply With Quote