View Single Post
Old 01-22-11, 03:25 PM   #44
Rollo

Default Re: GTX570 or Ati 6950 ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sazar View Post
Just finished setting up my return for my EVGA GTX 570 SC.

I could not step up to an SC version of the 580 through their online and I was done dealing with the same questions over and over regarding the whine from the cards from their Techs. I'll stick to other brands from now on I guess

The deciding factor was of course Rollo's typical condescending attitude. Nvidia may not ask you to say anything about their products, but you are doing a great job of turning consumer's off their products.

If you buy or don't buy a companies products based on your opinion of the attitude of their fans, I don't think there's much hope for you in life. Do you choose careers based on the color of birds flying by?

And how was I "condescending"? By stating I'm well off in response to two or three people saying I've sold my soul for some video cards? Know a better way to put an end to that argument?

No one would post "You only say you like Campbells soup because they give you free soup!" because we can all afford soup, and no one would compromise their integrity to promote soup to get free soup.

Well, I can afford video cards.

Rig 2:
intel 2500K + NVIDIA GTX590 + Dell 3007 WFPHC

[SIZE="1"]NVIDIA Focus Group Member
[B]NVIDIA Focus Group Members receive free software and/or hardware from NVIDIA from time to time to facilitate the evaluation of NVIDIA products. However, the opinions expressed are solely those of the Members.[/B][/SIZE]
Rollo is offline   Reply With Quote