View Single Post
Old 01-22-11, 05:00 PM   #51
Sazar
Sayonara !!!

Default Re: GTX570 or Ati 6950 ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rollo View Post
If you buy or don't buy a companies products based on your opinion of the attitude of their fans, I don't think there's much hope for you in life. Do you choose careers based on the color of birds flying by?
If those birds were hired by a particular company and happened to crap on me, yes, I probably would. Any other retarded comparisons?

Quote:
And how was I "condescending"? By stating I'm well off in response to two or three people saying I've sold my soul for some video cards? Know a better way to put an end to that argument?
More along the lines of "your comments represent anecdotal evidence" and "there's nothing wrong with the cards, you are wrong". Note, I am paraphrasing.

Quote:
Well, I can afford video cards.
So can a lot of people here. I just purchased a 580 after setting up the return. I guess even I can afford video cards eh?

Seriously, you hurt Nvidia more than you know through your comments. I really wish there was an easy way to provide feedback for people like yourselves. Nvidia should know what a crappy advocate you are for them.
Sazar is offline   Reply With Quote