View Single Post
Old 01-23-11, 07:50 AM   #70
Rollo

Default Re: GTX570 or Ati 6950 ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sazar View Post
For a guy who could care less what other people think, you sure do care a lot about what other people think.

The way I see it 1 persons opinion is just that. 2 peoples opinion is not much. 3 people and that's a pretty small sample. But when you start seeing a lot more people calling you a troll, it might be time to just accept who you are and stop getting all butt-hurt.

Fwiw the only reason I haven't put you on ignore is the 10% of your posts that aren't garbage. You do accidentally provide some decent nuggets of information. Just wish you did more of that and less of what you do the rest of the time
Sazar:

1. You totally misunderstood my posts that you said were condescending. You thought I was somehow referring to you when I told a true story about a single guy who put 50-60 posts up under different accounts about 8800GTs in an attempt to make it look like a lot of people were having issues with them. You apparently don't understand that a handful of guys reporting the noisey capacitor issue is anecdotal evidence in the scope of the number of 570s sold. You can't say that every 570 has noisey capacitors because you don't know and I can say there are people who make false posts about problems with NVIDIA programs because I do know.

2. Over the last 6 years, I have had dozens of people tell me how they think I should do the Focus Group thing. You know what they say about unasked for advice? Applies here. I could care less what you or anyone else thinks about how I should go about Focus Group. NVIDIA doesn't tell me how to post, you won't either. How I post is no one's business but my own. If you don't like it, don't read it.

EDIT: If you think you can do the Focus Group "representation" better, pitch your case to NVIDIA for membership and show me how it's done. I'll still ignore your advice, but at least you'll have the satisfaction of knowing it's being done the way you like it.

The day I stop posting what I think and start trying to act like a NVIDIA employee is the day I am a shill and a corporate mouthpiece. I'm a computer gamer. I posted like this before NVIDIA asked me to join Focus Group, I've posted like this during my Focus Group time, and if I'm ever not in the Focus Group I'll post the same way. NVIDIA disapproves with as much of what I say as they approve, but apparently realize I'm not their employee. (unlike you)

Rig 2:
intel 2500K + NVIDIA GTX590 + Dell 3007 WFPHC

[SIZE="1"]NVIDIA Focus Group Member
[B]NVIDIA Focus Group Members receive free software and/or hardware from NVIDIA from time to time to facilitate the evaluation of NVIDIA products. However, the opinions expressed are solely those of the Members.[/B][/SIZE]
Rollo is offline   Reply With Quote