View Single Post
Old 01-24-11, 12:50 AM   #94
Ywap

Default Re: Post Your Rig 2011 Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViN86 View Post
Nice rig. What speed you running that 2600K at? That Noctua has some serious cooling potential.
Just a modest turbo boost overclock to 4.4 with 1,250v. I see most people need to raise the vcore pretty high for 4.5 and above so iīm cowardly staying below for now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick123w View Post
What's your thoughts on that case?
I really like it. The design is almost perfect imo with plenty of space for cables behind the mobo and silent large fans connected to the fan controller. I previously had the Antec P182 and i hated the wall between the psu and the main chamber. Itīs probably not as cool as the ones with a large side fan but i think such a case would be too loud for me. One thing i donīt like is the front USB 3.0 cable that is, from what i understand, supposed to be connected to the back of the motherboard since itīs an ordinary usb connector like this:

....but for that purpose itīs way to short. Maybe iīve gotten it all wrong but the motherboard connector looks like this:

I havenīt checked it out but maybe thereīs an adapter available?