View Single Post
Old 01-25-11, 01:00 PM   #1035
Ninjaman09
Takin 'er easy

Default Re: Official World of Warcraft Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptnStubing View Post
Cata killed WoW for me. It is a big huge rehash. The new content was cool but there was so little of it. I have no interest in going back and doing the rehased quests. I did the new expansion and now I am out. It was fun but meh, other games are filling my mmo need.

BTW, why should 5 man bosses drop epics? I hated that about the last two expansions. You had to be EPICED out to do any higher end dungeons.

I liked the game of WoW but I have always hated the culture. The people in WoW are completely disgusting. That game brings out the worst in people.
Unless you raid or do competitive PVP, the current WoW endgame is a wasteland. I don't even log on any more unless it's raid night (btw the raids are awesome).

Absolutely correct about the game community. I don't know if it's ever been worse. Fortunately I have enough friends in game that I don't need to interact with the masses of 16 year old 4chan addicts. Though, like sammy sung pointed out, pretty much any online community is like this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammy sung
I play this game to relax, i don't need a another job wich wow is becoming for many and you more or less have to be in a raiding guild to even have a chance to complete heroics.
This is an absurd statement. I was pugging heroics 3 days after release without any major problems and completed my meta achievement on December 23rd. I did maybe 2 or 3 runs a day. Some of the more difficult achievements I completed with my friends, but none of us had seen raid content by then. Our guild didn't start raiding until three weeks ago, so it's not because of that. I'm not all up in arms about people whining about the difficulty, I know it's a change, but play your class well and take some time to coordinate with your group, and any of the new heroics can be completed in 30 to 45 minutes, tops. Crafting blue 346 weapons is a colossal waste of materials. Do the ring of blood quest in Twilight Highlands for your 333 weapon then run heroics until you get a 346. BTW 346 blues are comparable in relative quality to starter epics from Wrath.
CORSAIR CMPSU-850TX
Dell U2410
Ninjaman09 is offline   Reply With Quote