View Single Post
Old 01-25-11, 01:40 PM   #246
YodaStar

Default Re: Crysis 2 - New screenshots *DROOL*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roliath View Post
I don't recall us arguing the gameplay between sp/mp, this was solely about graphics.
God of War 3 - Hades Fight was absolutely epic
Same goes for the titan fight.

Uncharted 2 rooftop helo fight was epic
I haven't brought in gameplay just stated that I was showing U2 SP vs C2 MP shots and most games takes downgrades for MP mode to accomodote the player count. However you are just now bringing in gameplay argument with "Hades Fight was absolutely epic", "titan fight" etc yet ignoring that the 360 demo is multiplayer only. It is not a singleplayer campaign demo so epic gameplay moments cant be compared until SP demo/full game is out.

Quote:
EDIT: I find it hilarious that some of you guys think just because its "Crysis" it has the best graphics out there. This is their first console game, and other console only developers have been doing this long before Crytek got into it. How many of you actually own consoles and played some of the bigger titles (killzone/uncharted/alan wake/god of war 3) and can commit to saying this before the game is even out.
It's hilarious how some dismiss it becouse it is a multiplatform game. Really taking a look at visuals aswell as their rendering tech is impressive with how the results turned out. The line "it's their first game" is worthless in the context of experience. Crytek has been developing CE3 since 2006 with teams dedicated for each platform to study the HW and maximise results.

Quote:
With as much hate as consoles get from pc gamers, i'm really shocked to see this much "love" for a consolized game. I really think some of you guys are just jaded on the crysis bandwagon. Just because it took great hardware to run, doesn't mean the game looked that great.
Dont bring in the hate/love discussion when you find it threathening that some think C2 on the 360 is a top contender both visually and technically. Or maybe it would be OK if it was a PS3 exclusive? Then it would have been amazing right (based on games mentioned as "best" this and that)?

Quote:
I typed this up fast because my jimmy johns arrived.

Put some mayonnaise in it. When your finished look at the YT video I linked to in my previous post.
YodaStar is offline   Reply With Quote