Thread: UPS Question
View Single Post
Old 10-02-02, 12:40 PM   #2
Registered User
Matthyahuw's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 919

what you need is what's called an "online" UPS, or I've heard "inline" as well, it protects you from brownouts as well, not just blackouts...I'm not sure which model you need, they have about a 1000 models there...I think they have a selector to match you up with one.
I'd also try Belkin, they have some kick ass ones, and are not as expensive as APC...I'm running with a Belkin now...
Matthyahuw is offline   Reply With Quote