View Single Post
Old 01-28-11, 10:38 AM   #18
mailman2
Ducking & Dodging

Default Re: Crysis 2 PC Demo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean_W View Post
How so? The demo flopped on XBox360?
Demo was broken hard. But console gamers are much more forgiving over garbage than PC gamers are. I guess they are just used to it.

http://www.shacknews.com/onearticle.x/67280

Yesterday's anticipated release of the Xbox 360-exclusive multiplayer demo for Crysis 2 has been somewhat marred by technical bugs. Complaints from a thread on the Crysis Tech Issues page range from poor hit detection and stuttering to long lobby wait times, losing a connection, or even outright freezing.

Crytek has issued a statement on the forum. "We do understand that a few players are having technical issues with the demo," it read. "We are working to resolve this as quickly as possible, we apologize if it is affecting your experience. We appreciate your patience and support."

The developer ran a beta test for the game, but it apparently didn't catch these bugs or hasn't been able to fully stamp them out yet. Now that it's officially called a demo, fans are holding it up to a higher standard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Lee View Post
Oh, if the whole world had only one neck for me to squeeze in my hands...
mailman2 is offline   Reply With Quote