View Single Post
Old 02-11-11, 07:08 AM   #31
Rollo

Default Re: 570 GTX SLI Questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peoples-Agent View Post
Ok, both new cards are in. So far so good. Drivers installed, no errors as of yet. *Touchwood*

Temps of the top card a little on the high side, idle at 46C but the fan is only at 40%.

Bottom card idle at 38C which is ok.

The cards themselves feel alot more sturdy, the build quality is superior to the Palit Sonic Plats I had. They were kinda wobbly and flimsy. The EVGA ones are rock solid.

Not a religious man, but if there is a God I am adament he is testing my resolve and for to be more appreciative of the things I have. For a man on my intellect, I am punching far above my weight for all the good in my life. lol
If you are concerned with SLi temps, the Silverstone Raven cases have the motherboard mounted at a 90 degree angle so the heat rises to the top of the case for removal rather than into the card above it.

Rig 2:
intel 2500K + NVIDIA GTX590 + Dell 3007 WFPHC

[SIZE="1"]NVIDIA Focus Group Member
[B]NVIDIA Focus Group Members receive free software and/or hardware from NVIDIA from time to time to facilitate the evaluation of NVIDIA products. However, the opinions expressed are solely those of the Members.[/B][/SIZE]
Rollo is offline   Reply With Quote