View Single Post
Old 02-11-11, 11:26 AM   #6
Mr. Hunt
Rectal Gravy Connoisseur

Default Re: Kill Zone 3 Demo

Ok, after playing more of the MP demo (don't dare try and say it is a beta), I'm not so sure I am going to be buying this. Not right away, at least. It takes forever to connect to a game, sometimes it just sits at the loading screen for FOREVER, but I can HEAR other people. Sometimes it loads in, but the clock is set to 30 seconds before the game starts and it NEVER goes down, and I won't even mention the fact that waiting 30 seconds for the match to start is retarded, combined with the minute timer or whatever AFTER a match where you CAN'T EVEN DO ANYTHING LIKE USE YOUR UPGRADE POINTS! WTF?! Then just now I joined a match and was like, "AWESOME, A MATCH THAT STARTED! AMAZING!!!" Then after about 5 seconds into the match, it said my faction won. Problem was, the game was still going on and I just had the Helghast symbol across my entire screen and had no HUD. Was REAL freaking awesome.

Game sucks, they should have had an actual beta for this, because from what I see, they didn't test anything at all.
Mr. Hunt is offline   Reply With Quote