View Single Post
Old 02-12-11, 08:27 AM   #5
Rollo

Default Re: 3D Vision kit ordered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peoples-Agent View Post
Had much luck getting Dead Space 2 to work in 3D? Can imagine that would be quite incredible.
I've never tried it to be honest. I have that game though, so I suppose I could. I never really played that one, which is odd as that is my favorite type of game and that one is supposed to be good.

I only used to for benchmarking the Christmas season it came out, then forgot about it.

The last game I played was Mafia2, played whole game in 3d Vision Surround. I've been playing Just Cause 2, UT2004, and HL2 in 3d Vision Surround lately.

I just bought Dead Rising 2 as I saw it was 3d Optimized, but haven't played much because a. stretches big time in surround b. surround slows response enough it makes it hard to break zombie's grip with that LRLRLRLRLRLRL tapping nonsense.

Maybe I'll look into ways around these maybe not. My son thinks the game is hilarious and plays in 2d at 19X10 where it's VERY responsive at 120Hz on my GTX480 SLi rig.

Rig 2:
intel 2500K + NVIDIA GTX590 + Dell 3007 WFPHC

[SIZE="1"]NVIDIA Focus Group Member
[B]NVIDIA Focus Group Members receive free software and/or hardware from NVIDIA from time to time to facilitate the evaluation of NVIDIA products. However, the opinions expressed are solely those of the Members.[/B][/SIZE]
Rollo is offline   Reply With Quote