View Single Post
Old 02-15-11, 06:56 AM   #65
AthlonXP1800

Default Re: I know what phone i want ;)

I think I finally decided on what phone I want after read LG Optimus 2X reviews comments, many said that the camera 1080p quality is choppy running at 24fps instead of 30fps and picture quality not great probably because of cheap lense as Samsung made better camera and picture quality. Motorola Atrix is no go cos of 5MP camera and Samsung just announced Samsung Galaxy S II GT-I9100 that will be the world slimmest dual core smartphone with 8MP camera and finally have LED flash at last!!!

Samsung Galaxy S II GT-I9100 Technical Specification

Network
GSM 850/900/1800/1900
HSPA+ 21 850/900/1900/2100

OS – Android 2.3 Gingerbread

Display – 4.27” WVGA (480×800) Super AMOLED Plus

Processor ( BB& AP ) – 1 GHz Dual Core Application Processor

Camera
Main(Rear): 8.0-Mega Pixel Camera AF with LED Flash
Front: 2.0-Mega Pixel Camera
Single Shot, Beauty Shot, , Panorama Shot, Smile Shot, Action Shot, Cartoon Shot

Video
Codec : MPEG4/ H.264/ H.263/ DivX VC-1
Playback : FULL HD(1080p)@30fps
Recording : FULL HD(1080p)@30fps

Audio
MP3, AAC, AAC+, eACC+
3.5mm Ear Jack & Speaker, Stereo FM Radio with RDS, Voice Recorder

Hub:

Social Hub
- Integrated Contacts, Integrated Calendar, Unified Inbox
- Premium: SNS push notification, Push Email & Push IM
- Basic: POP3/IMAP Email & IM
(* Availability of Social Hub differs by country and mobile operator)

Music Hub

Readers Hub

Game Hub

Enterprise Solutions:

Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync – The comprehensive mobile implementation of Exchange ActiveSync, which provides the most policies and restrictions support among Android ActiveSync clients, along with e-mail, calendar, contacts and tasks synchronization with a Microsoft Exchange Server

On Device Encryption – A security solution that enables the protection of mobile data without the need to sacrifice speed and functionality. Superior performance can also be achieved when incorporated with Sybase Afaria Mobile Device Management and Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync, both of which complement the encryption support with their own mechanisms.

Cisco AnyConnect Virtual Private Network – provide reliable and easy-to-deploy encrypted network connectivity for mobile workers everywhere for business email, virtual desktop, and other Android apps, AnyConnect enables business-critical application connectivity

Sybase Afaria Mobile Device Management – provides the comprehensive capabilities that IT requires to allow mobile workers access to enterprise assets using the device of their choice. IT can now confidently extend corporate security policies to the Android platform, allowing for the adoption of both personally-owned or corporate owned Galaxy S II.

Cisco WebEx – the workforce will be able to stay connected to important meetings wherever they are while using Samsung Galaxy devices; users can view shared desktops, browsers, applications and documents with live annotations.

Cisco Mobile – a VoIP solutions allowing the workforce to make and receive calls over Wi-Fi using an Android interface, providing significant cost-efficiencies for an international workforce

Value-added Features:

■Android Market™
■Adobe Flash 10.1 support
■Samsung TouchWiz
■QuickType by SWYPE
■Document Viewer / Editor
■Android Brower, RSS Reader
■Exchange ActiveSync
■Google MapsTM with Latitude, Places, Navigation (beta)
■A-GPS
■Google Voice SearchTM
■Lost Phone Management
Connectivity:

Bluetooth® technology v 3.0 + HS
USB 2.0
Wi-Fi 802.11 (a/b/g/n), WiFi Direct
NFC Connectivity (Optional)
MHL
DLNA (AllShare)

Sensor – Accelerometer, Light, Digital Compass, Proximity, Gyroscope sensor,

Memory – 16/32GB + microSD (up to 32GB)

Size – 125.3 x 66.1 x 8.49mm, 116g

Battery – 1650mAh

http://www.itechnews.net/2011/02/13/...dual-core-cpu/
http://webtrickz.com/samsung-galaxy-...pecifications/

Samsung Galaxy S II is slimmer and lighter than Iphone 4's 9.3mm depth and 137g weight.
Intel Core i7 3770K, Corsair H80 liquid cooler with Noctua S12-1200 fan, ASUS P8Z77V with UEFI 2104, 16GB Samsung Green 30nm DDR3-RAM, Pioneer BDR-S09XLT 16x Blu-ray writer, Corsair AX850 PSU, Western Digital 2TB SATA3 hard drive, CanonScan LiDE 210 scanner, Microsoft Internet Keyboard, Microsoft Touch Explorer mouse, 32inch Sharp LC32LE600 LED TV, EVGA Geforce GTX 670 SC 4GB with Geforce 370.50 driver, 50Mb broadband Virgin Media VMDG480 Super Hub, Aspire Xplorer Midi Tower, Windows 8.1 Pro 64bit.
AthlonXP1800 is offline   Reply With Quote