View Single Post
Old 02-19-11, 02:35 PM   #14
Rakeesh

Default Re: What OS is better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Q View Post
WebOS.

Crappy phones, superb OS.

I think Apple comes next for 95% of the population. Not for me. I like being able to do an SSH tunnel and then RDP. Do terminal work remotely. It's great for me as a work device.
You can do all of that on android.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roliath View Post
I like when I connect my phone to my macbook pro, music/photos get synced and my contacts, notes, bookmarks get sycned over mobileme.
You can do all of that over wifi on android, or wired, your choice Even sync with itunes over wifi. Though I personally hate itunes as its a bloated piece of garbage, you have a choice of using that or something else. Note that somebody tried to make this possible with iphone, but apple rejected it for some reason. Google doesn't reject anything on android however.

That's another nice thing about android is ALL apps are available from ONE app store. On iphone you have to jailbreak and get half of your apps from cydia, other half from apple app store. On android regardless of whether or not the app requires root, it can be made available on the android market.

Core i7 2600k 4.4Ghz 1.385v | Corsair H60 | 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 8-8-8-24 | MSI P67A-G45 | OCZ Vertex 3 | Sapphire 7850 OC to Max settings

Rakeesh is offline   Reply With Quote