Originally Posted by sandipt
- Please attach nvidia-bug-report by running `nvidia-bug-report.sh` as root
- How does you are playing flash videos and with which web browser (version)?
- Which version of Flash player plug-in you are using ?
- compiz version ?
- Let us know the system performance details for below combination's when playing flash videos :
1) nvidia driver + compiz ON = Does system freeze and cpu utilization ?
2) nvidia driver + compiz OFF = Does system freeze and cpu utilization?
3) nouveu driver + compiz ON = Does system freeze and cpu utilization?
4) nouveu driver + compiz OFF = Does system freeze and cpu utilization?
hello sandpit, and thanks for taking care of my request!
the issue happens with chrome, firefox and opera as well, but with the latter it's slightly better. i had the problem with flash 10.2.152.27 using ndiswrapper and with the 64 bit version 10.2.152.27 , i didn't have the same problem with gnash but it only does play youtube videos
i'm using compiz 0.8.6-0
about the combination:
1) all the issues mentioned above
2) none of the issues mentioned above
3) nuuveu doesn't support compiz
4) non of the issues mentioned above
you should see in attachment my bug report