View Single Post
Old 03-24-11, 04:12 PM   #115
Pennyboy

Default Re: Official Crysis 2 Feedback Thread

When I am first heard about Crysis 2 I was very excited, expecting it to be a PC only game. Then I heard Crytek were releasing it for consoles, thats when I become a little concerned but I don't blame the developers for doing that as they want to make as much cash as possible, wouldn't you?
Then I heard DX11 was a patch (afterthought) which I doubt will increase visuals even when it is released as the game has not been designed from the ground up with it. Battlefield 3 will require DX10 or DX11 so I have confidence it will be done right!
Gameplay is important to me of course but i am a sucker for good graphics, anyway unlike Crysis the game has not pushed any boundaries and it is obviously has disappointed many of us PC gamers.
Its a shame really and I will wait until it drops in price, its not a must have game for me like say FO New Vegas was. You would think Crytek would come out and say something about DX11 etc at least talk about what or where they are going with the DX 11 patch. I bet it is never even released, especially if sales are poor on the PC version.
EVGA GeForce GTX 780 x2 SLI
Corsair H100i Hydro Water Cooler
Corsair Dominator Platinum 32GB
Corsair AX1200i PSU
Intel 520 480GB SATA3 SSD
Western Digital 2TB Caviar Black Edition
Corsair Obsidian 900D Case
Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium HD PCIe
Logitech Z-680 5.1 Speakers
Logitech G19 Gaming Keyboard
Logitech G500s Mouse
ASUS VG236H 23.6" 120hz LCD with nVidia 3D Vision