View Single Post
Old 03-25-11, 11:14 AM   #8
Sean_W

Default Re: Crysis 2 Console commands are here

Quote:
Originally Posted by FastRedPonyCar View Post
the FOV and motion blur are absolutely horrid. Quite literally renders the game unplayable for me.

There's also a noticeable step down in texture quality to me. another thing that is pretty irritating is that in the first one, if you threw a grenade into an enemy mounted machine gun setup with the sandbags, you could expect the blast to send the gunner and all the sandbags flying. In this one? Nothing... absolutely nothing. Sandbags are all permanent fixtures

It's not just the sandbags though, it's virtually every object in the world except for small little nick nacks.

I only played for about an hour and a half last night and the more I played it, the more pissed off I got.
I wonder if they took all that out because of the first game, where sandbags actually could kill you and so could the physics. I could see a lot of console gamers get frustrated with the interaction of Crysis 1. It could be the fact that the consoles just cannot cope with that much distinction in the game world, especially Crysis.
Sean_W is offline   Reply With Quote