View Single Post
Old 03-28-11, 03:56 AM   #18
sammy sung

Default Re: Crysis 2 PC pirates can play online!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bah! View Post
Before I bought the game I would have said so too, but it's a hell of a lot of fun. I've played it quite a bit and I never even touched the MP for the first two games.

Actually it should come a surprise, because the vast majority of multiplayer games don't allow you to play online with a pirated copy. At least not without using a secondary matchmaking system.

The fact that Crytek doesn't even validate their own CD keys is just one more failure in a long list of them where Crysis 2 is concerned.
This

Allmost looks as the pc version was released as an afterthought, from what's reported the leaked beta had better adaptation and even the editor but for some odd reason they reconsidered and scrapped it . I have to think there was financial reasons for this but deliberatly hamstringing the PC version, not even implementing cd key validation is just laying the foundation for them to be able to blame lack of sales on pirating. It's idiocy and to me it looks like they just want an excuse to get out of PC development to focus on consoles.