View Single Post
Old 03-28-11, 11:28 AM   #62
jkmetal

Default Re: CRYSIS 2 DX11 PATCH TOMORROW

At first I convinced myself that I could care less about Crysis 2. But reading this thread I realized that a small part of me does care. Dx11 is the only thing holding me back from buying this game and these rumors of payolla, dishonesty by crytek and the limitations of Crysis 2 are really leaving me with a feeling of disappointment. I don't get disappointed about a games release or the final product often, if ever.

What the hell are they waiting for? For people to rush out and blow $700 on an impractical epeen extender when my 460 can handle this game. Crytek must be starved for money if this is true. I personally don't believe this whole "no dx11 until 590 released or no dx11 without a 590". I m more inclined to believe that Crytek had a deal to delay the patch so there wouldn't be too much of a difference between the console and pc versions. Its known that console games either sell fast right away or not at all. PC games tend to have more steady sales. Its even possible that no outside force has had a hand in this and Crytek is simply cashing in with the console for the next few weeks and then letting lose their benchmarking tool.