View Single Post
Old 03-30-11, 08:02 PM   #98
Rollo

Default Re: GeForce GTX 590 Review Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadhog View Post
So, you have sales figures for the 6990? Did your friends at ATI tell you them? Or do you want to make some up too like you did for the 590. lol

Yes, everyone knows the 6990 is loud. At least it doesn't burst into flames when you play a game on it. I'd rather have a loud card that works, than a quiet card that's faulty. TBH, like I said, I wouldn't buy either card as I don't want a hair dryer in my pc, nor do I want a card that needs special drivers to supposedly keep it from going pop.

btw, I love how my joke comment set you off to go find info on the noise of the 6990 for some reason. I bet if I said just marshmallows instead you would have done the same. lololol
I don't have to make up and guess things about the PC gaming industry like you Roadie. I can just talk to the people that shape it.

Rig 2:
intel 2500K + NVIDIA GTX590 + Dell 3007 WFPHC

[SIZE="1"]NVIDIA Focus Group Member
[B]NVIDIA Focus Group Members receive free software and/or hardware from NVIDIA from time to time to facilitate the evaluation of NVIDIA products. However, the opinions expressed are solely those of the Members.[/B][/SIZE]
Rollo is offline   Reply With Quote