View Single Post
Old 04-03-11, 03:58 PM   #4
emailthatguy

Default Re: The Secret World

ragnar tornquist being in charge of this game only gives me good reason to believe TSW will be awesome. That guy's never hit it out of the park on anything hes done. Story and lore for anarchy online was all him. the longest journey, dreamfall.

at this point hes completely earned the benefit of the doubt. so given that, im looking forward to another awesome game project led by ragnar.

funcom has been in the midst of their biggest company expansion as well. moved from norway to canada, lots of hiring, new infrastructure and investment. exciting times for those guys i bet. i remember when ao launched, funcom was basically run out of a 2 story house at the time. they've come a long way. getting rid of godager really helped im sure.
No more ati | Athlon64 X2 6000+ Black | Asrock Mobo | 4GB RAM | 250 GB Maxtor Sata | Soundblaster X-fi XtremeGamer | EVGA 8800 GTS | HP w1907 Monitor | Logitech Z-680 Speakers | Audiovox PNP3 Sirius Satellite Radio Tuner | Sidewinder Mouse| Vista Home Premium | Logitech G15 Keyboard
emailthatguy is offline   Reply With Quote