View Single Post
Old 04-21-11, 06:31 AM   #228
Rollo

Default Re: GeForce GTX 590 Review Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Prime View Post
You're right, foreign people don't count. Sorry everyone else, if its not english it doesn't count!

Well, unless its posting something bad about ATI, then they count extra hard, like that time you tried to link "ATI is cheating in textures zomg!!!11oneone" to all those german sites...

So, your other hypocriticalness aside, how do you justify selling the GTX 480 as the best thing ever, saying you don't care about sound, when the 6990 is quieter than the 480 was?
I didn't say foreign people don't count, I said you accused me of cherry picking noise measurements to prove my point, and then had to dig up one site in the Netherlands to support your view. That is the definition of "cherry picking", and you were the one doing it.

Of course after I posted a total of six sound measurements that show the 6990 is a LOT louder than a 590, which totally contradicts the lies you posted about the 590, you try to misdirect.

Do you want me to start posting links to English speaking websites that tested the image degrading ATi AF cheats and found the Germans were right? IIRC, Toms Hardware, Guru3d, and AlienBabelTech were three of them, and I saw another one in the 590 reviews.

Good stuff from ATi- shimmering mip map transitions to look at, while the user is reminded of drying his hair by the furiously spinning little fan. I thought about buying one to compare, but I was afraid my cat might get sucked into it if I inadvertently left the side of my case off.

As far as your claims about the 480 being louder than the 747...errr, 6990, I'll let readers draw their own conclusions based the six reviews I posted from the large sites we all read.

Rig 2:
intel 2500K + NVIDIA GTX590 + Dell 3007 WFPHC

[SIZE="1"]NVIDIA Focus Group Member
[B]NVIDIA Focus Group Members receive free software and/or hardware from NVIDIA from time to time to facilitate the evaluation of NVIDIA products. However, the opinions expressed are solely those of the Members.[/B][/SIZE]
Rollo is offline   Reply With Quote